My 3 New Year's Realization...or resolution

It's 2015...

A new year and a good time to start on something...some people call it New Year's resolution.

I've been there, done that when I was younger...but now I'm older and supposedly wiser, they're more realizations rather than resolutions.

So here's 3 of my New Year's Realization...

1. Life is short. One never knows when it's your time. I've seen during my lifetime family and friends gone too soon or get sick, it's a different kind of sadness and loneliness.



Why wait to realize what matters most in life when one is already sick or dying? As long as I can breathe and wake in the morning there's still a second chance...

2. Never too late. To enjoy life, enjoy living and the simple things in life. It sounds clichĂ© but life has a different meaning now, especially after one start losing family and friends.






Last sunset of 2014...




3. Chase a dream. Time to start working on the bucket list. Save money and begin ticking items off the checklist. Something to look forward to and hope for...time to make those dreams a reality.


 
 
Got any New Year's Realization?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment