My 3 pretend Travel Destinations from my garden

I love gardening and the weather has been really gorgeous in California this time of the year. My garden is a reflection of places I've been to and seen in the past...hopefully travel to those places in the future...

So here's my 3 pretend travel destinations...from my backyard.

1. C'est la vie-ing in one of the fountains in Paris.










Did you know that there are more than 300 fountains in Paris?









 I love fountains. I think water is a strong and powerful element in nature.








Une soiree a Paris...










2. Exploring the grapevines under the Tuscan sun. 














I've seen some grapevines in Temecula and I still have to explore Napa Valley.











 So I'm saving Tuscany in Italy on my bucket list.
















Una serata in campagna...






3. Namaste-ing in the temples of Japan.












ganbatte kudasai...




So this is me pretending to be somewhere in a garden temple.
Anyway, it's free to travel in my dream. 



Bon Voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment