My 4 Songs while hiking Mt. Rubidoux

If you've been in the Inland Empire, then you'd probably heard, hiked with the family, biked, trailed with friends, and selfied at the cross at Mt. Rubidoux . I even heard of some who went here on a date, attended an event on Easter Sunrise, proposed and "broke off" with someone near the cross.



I came with my reasons. 
A bottle of water, back pack, 
earphones and a camera. 
 4 songs on the loop on my phone.










"And we all get lost sometimes and we forget who we are, somewhere along the way" - Never Be The Same, Jessica Mauboy








"Et quand vient le soir,
    And when the night comes
Pour qu'un ciel flamboie
    and the sky is on fire
Le rouge et le noir
    the black and the red
Ne sapousent ils pas
    won't go together
Ne me quette pas"
    don't leave me





"Leave all your love and your longing behind, you can't carry it with you, if you wanna survive" - Dog Days Are Over, Florence and the Machine










"And when my life is over, remember when we were together, we were alone and I was singing this song for you" - Song For You, Whitney Houston 

No comments:

Post a Comment