Sweetest Day


I believe "some people come into our lives for a reason and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same" - Flavia Weedn





18th of October, 2014

A wedding presentation, broom jumping ceremony and reception.









T'was a simple gathering of family and friends, very cozy and so homey just like having family dinner at your grandma's living room.
 
 
 

Food was great, I love the cupcakes! very nice flower arrangement and the folks I met were very sweet and friendly. We all have the same agenda, we here to see the bride and groom.
 
 
 



Taj is a happy man.




Tracie's moment while listening to the words of the father of the groom. There's so much love here. I only cry on Disney movies and weddings. A family's love and support just hits a spot in my heart...






During the broom jumping ceremony when a broom is waved over the heads of the bride and groom, followed by jumping over the broom. There are a lot of meaning and symbolism here. I believe it is an act or invocation to drive away and swept all the negativity in our past and have a clean slate for the future. I think we all need a broom jumping ceremony everyday.



A good man found a good woman.
I love weddings.



Kevin and Heather.






I usually come to a wedding as a wedding singer, or one of the groom's men. There was a time I was an unofficial bridesmaid.


Today I'm here with friends and family of two beautiful souls on their "sweetest day"...

No comments:

Post a Comment