My 3 Favorite Things for Christmas

Ready for Christmas?

Can you believe it's almost end of the year? Ready for 2015?

But before we celebrate the New Year, let's enjoy first Christmas Day.

Here's 3 of my favorite things that you might want to incorporate in your holiday season...



1. My Christmas Village...




Among my favorite...the Lighthouse


I've been collecting them for a couple of Christmases now. They can be expensive sometimes but I usually purchase them after the holidays when all decorations go on sale.
























Some have lights, some don't. Among my collection is a Toy Shop, a Ballet Academy, Fire Station, Flower Shop, a Gas Station, Chocolate Factory, City Hall, Post Office, Mountain View Lodge, a Bed and Breakfast, a School, Gas and Auto service, and my favorite...the Lighthouse...


2. My Christmas Tree.







I usually set up after Thanksgiving Day. Drive to the nearest Home Depot store, get the 7-8 feet  fresh, live tree then transport it on top of the car.










 I usually get the Noble Fir because of the sweet pine scent, nice needles and sturdy branches to hang decorations.












my noble fir tree with gold and copper decorations...





3. My Christmas candles...






I've started collecting gold and silver candles.
 They're purely decorative so I don't light them, except for one...







Candles, either made of wax or the ones that are battery operated, can create a cool ambience...
















Got any favorite things for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment