My 3 Inspirational Quotes to get me started in the Morning...or Noon


Sunrise.

Morning sun...

I'm not a morning person but today I was up early and went for a walk among the fields.

Not sure how to describe the beginning of the day, mine starts by noon.

Anyway, here's 3 inspirational quotes
that got me started this morning...




"Old friends pass away, new friends appear.
It is just like the days.
An old day passes, a new day arrives.
The important thing is to make it meaningful:
a meaningful friend, or a meaningful day" - Dalai Lama



 
 



"I get up in the morning
and it's going to be a great day...


You never know when it's going to be over
so I refuse to have a bad day" 









"There's a time in your life
when you're not quite sure where you are.
You think everything's perfect,
but it's not perfect...


Then one day you wake up
and you can't quite picture yourself
in the situation you're in...



But the secret is, if you can picture yourself
doing anything in life, you can do it" 
 Tom DeLonge


Got any inspirational quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment