My 3 Holiday Lights Tradition during Christmas time

It's almost Christmas day.
Time flies...just few more days and it's 2015.

Another year...another story of my life.

But before I celebrate the New Year, here's 3 of my holiday lights tradition that I observe during Christmas time...

1. Festival of Lights at the Mission Inn. The display of holiday lights officially start right after Thanksgiving Day and runs until the first week of January.





If you're planning to check this place out, better plan ahead, be prepared for traffic and take lots of patience when finding a parking spot. But it's all worth it. If you're coming with your spouse or partner, make sure to kiss under the giant mistletoe.






Don't forget to kiss under the  mistletoe











Dining in the Patio...can be a romantic evening
















The little ones will enjoy the lights, make sure to check the weather because it gets chilly in the evening but lots of places to eat...















You can use valet if you're staying in the hotel, just make sure you'd made reservations months before the holidays.












2. Thoroughbred Street. Another place I check out during the holidays because of the crazy holiday lights decorated by the residents of this street. From Skiing Santa to "A Nightmare Before Christmas" theme.





This is just a residential street where all the residents decorated their homes, so be prepared for traffic and don't expect a public parking.




Make sure to bundle up and wear appropriate walking shoes...















 I usually park two blocks away from Thoroughbred St and just walk...lots of walking activity here, photo sessions and selfies.















3. And lastly...my holiday lights...












My Christmas Angel...I think every Christmas lights should have an angel...








Who lights a peacock during the holiday?...I do...









My Eiffel Tower...one day, it will be the real thing...
Christmas in Paris.
Anyway it's free to travel in my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment