My 3 Favorite Movie Quotes to start my day

Back to work after the holidays? As they say...back to reality?

I think I've been spending too much time watching the Hallmark Channel during the holidays.

So I started doing non-holiday movie marathons...

Here's 3 of my favorite movie quotes to help me get back to reality...or not?



























 "Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles,
live passionately and fully and well.
 Experience new things.
 Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance" -
 
 
 "Sometimes doing absolutely nothing is the best.
You have to pay attention.
Slow things way down.
Tune out the rest of the world that really doesn't matter.
Feel what the moment calls for" -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 "Our lives are not our own.
 We are bound to others, past and present,
and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future"




Got any favorite movie quotes?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment