My 3 Favorite Quotes on Clouds and Sunsets

It's Sunday.

The air is fresh and crisp after the rain.
Almost sundown.

Grabbed my gear and went to the park to watch the sunset.
Got me thinking about so many things....

                                                   For every 10 years of my lifetime, I'll get to experience 3,650 sunsets. When I turn 65 or more, that's more or less 24,000 sunset quotes...


Anyway, here's 3 of my favorite quotes on clouds and sunsets...




"Clouds come floating into my life,
 no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
 but to add color to my sunset sky"
 
 
 
 
 
 

"One loves the sunset, when one is so sad"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
from up and down, and still somehow.
It's cloud illusions I recall.
I really don't know clouds at all"
 
 
Got any favorite clouds and sunset quotes?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment