My 3 Thanksgiving Dinner Must-Haves


Ready for Thanksgiving Day? Are you hosting or attending?

You still have time to shop, prepare, cook and for some...stage a Thanksgiving Dinner...

So here's my 3 Thanksgiving Dinner Must-Haves...Turkey not included...









1. Wine, wine, and wine. I'm not a wine expert, but I do have some favorites that you might be interested. Red or White but  I prefer Black... Stella Rosa Black  from San Antonio Winery . You can sample the wine before you purchase. Huge selection, staff are really nice and the price is very affordable.






Stella Rosa Moscato D'Asti, my all time favorite. Just be careful, all Stellas are sweet, crisp and refreshing, sip and don't gulp! Alcohol content is 5.5% by volume.








                            
2. Chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates. Some prefer cakes or pastries for dessert. My choice is dark or milk chocolates from See's Candies. It compliments the wine and goes well with coffee or tea.










Dark chocolate truffle 






crunchy on the outside, chewy in the inside







Dark or milk chocolate...your choice...



3. Flowers, flowers and flowers. If I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with friends, instead of bringing a dish, I prefer to bring flowers. Somebody cooks better than me and there's going to be a lot of food. So flowers then...






A lot of these bouquets and flower arrangements are available in every grocery store and flower shops, just in time for the holiday.


But I still prefer to showcase my roses from the garden...





Got any must-haves for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment