My 3 Thanksgiving Tradition

Ready for Thanksgiving Day?

Anything special that you do on that day?  fly home to the family? celebrate with friends?






Here's 3 of my Thanksgiving tradition that you may consider for your own thanksgiving...


1. Thanksgiving Day officially kicks off my Christmas Holiday.











holiday decorations are out...





















I kept the cards from last year. I think holiday cards are pretty cool and adds a personal touch to the greetings. It's more convenient to send e-cards via social network or e-mail but I appreciate sending and receiving some via postal mail.


2.  I light a candle for missed love ones.








































For family and friends who are missed. No more sorrows here, just life lessons learned. I believe people are brought to us only for a certain period of time, to teach us something, a lesson to learn. Even when they are gone, they left us with memories...a second chance...









Eva gave this to me when I picked her up for our thanksgiving dinner. I think it's a Jasmine. A favorite of my mom, who passed away couple of years ago.



3. Go Asian buffet, eat dim sum, sushi, seafood and green tea...



















*No Turkey was harmed during dinner...


Got any Thanksgiving traditions?


No comments:

Post a Comment